California “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information”
and other State Privacy Law Rights Procedures
If you are a resident of California, Colorado, Connecticut, Utah or Virginia, you may have certain privacy rights available to you, including:
· The right to request to know / access to your personal information;
· The right to request the correction of your personal information;
· The right to request the deletion of your personal information;
· The right to opt-out of the “sale” / “sharing” of your personal information;
· The right to opt-out of our processing of personal information for targeted advertising; and
· The right to limit the use and disclosure of personal information that may be deemed sensitive under certain privacy laws.
For more information on these rights, please refer to our privacy policies
. Please note that these rights are subject to certain exceptions and limitations. For example, state privacy laws protect “personal information,” which expressly excludes information that has been made available to the general public through government records, by the consumer, or via widely distributed media.
You may exercise these rights by filling out the form below or, if you would prefer, by emailing us at email@example.com. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may ask for additional information to verify your request. We will handle your request in accordance with legal requirements.
Please note that by opting out below, personal information will be removed from our products/services on a forward-looking basis, but an individual may continue to receive personalized ads from, and experiences with, our customers based on the products/services they received from us before the opt-out request was processed.
For more information about our practices, please visit our privacy center at https://5x5coop.com/privacy-center/.